Welcome to the 2nd
European Conference on Molecular Spintronics (ECMolS2018) that will be held in Peníscola (Spain), from the 21st
Following the ECMolS held in Bologna (2016), this conference has the ambitious goal to establish and implement a new networking and collaboration scheme able to merge together the fields of Organic Spintronics, Molecular Electronics, Molecular Magnetism and Molecular Quantum Technologies.
This conference is organized by the COST Action MOLSPIN: Molecular Spintronics (Action Number: CA15128) and the Instituto de Ciencia Molecular (ICMol) of the Universitat de Valčncia. Support by the COST Action makes possible the organization of a top-notch international conference accessible to a broad audience, gathering researchers and students from different research areas.
ECMOLS conference will start on Monday morning (October 22nd
) and will end on Wednesday evening (October 24th
) with a banquet.
All participants will be accommodated in Hotel Papa Luna. Expected arrival to the hotel is on Sunday 21st
and departure on Thursday 25th
. Full-board accommodation during the whole stay (from Sunday to Thursday after breakfast) is included in the registration fee.
: an excursion to Morella will be organised on Sunday 21st
October (from 9am to 6pm).
: a workshop for COST MOLSPIN participants will take place on Thursday 25th
October (the full day)
- spin polarised devices based on molecular materials
- electrical and optical manipulation of spins
- molecular nanomagnetism: spintronics and other phenomena
- single molecule spintronics
- magnetic effects at hybrid interfaces
- spin-orbit induced effects
- molecular spins for quantum technologies
- processing technologies in molecular spintronics
Confirmed Plenary Speakers are:
ECMolS2018 will be held from Monday October 22nd
to Wednesday 24th
Palau de Congressos
C/ Blasco Ibáńez - Maestro Bayarri
12598 Peníscola (Spain)
Registration on Sunday 21st
October will take place in the Hotel Papa Luna.
ECMolS2018 attendants will be hosted in:
Hotel Servigroup Papa Luna ****
Avinguda del Papa Luna, 6, 12598 Peníscola
(500m from the Conference centre)
The registration fee includes full-board accommodation in Hotel Servigroup Papa Luna from Sunday 21st
to Thursday 25th
after breakfast and the banquet on Wednesday 24th
The registration fees are:
- Accommodation in single room: 500€
- Accommodation in double shared room: 400€
- PhD students: accommodation in double room: 300€
- PhD students who are member of the Specialized Group on Nanoscience and Molecular Materials of the Spanish Royal Societies of Chemistry and Physics: 260€ (membership fee is 39€/year)
- Accompanying person (in double room): 240€
The costs for an extra night are:
- Single room: 85€ in half-board and 105€ in full-board
- Double shared room: 65€ in half-board and 85€ in full-board
Excursion fee for Sunday 21st is 40€. This fee includes transportation, lunch and any other cost related to the event.
- Registration and payment deadline: September 21st, 2018
- Opening of abstract submission: June 1st, 2018
- Abstracts submission deadline: September 3rd, 2018
- Acceptance confirmation of oral abstracts: September 12th, 2018
Special Topic: Molecular Spintronics
Open for Submissions: June 1st
- September 30th