- Electronic Processes in Heterojunctions Based on Mixed Organic-Inorganic Perovskites.
The ICMol is located at the Parc Cientific de la Universitat de València, and was founded in 2000. It is recognized internationally as one of the pioneering centres for the research on molecular science. Indeed, the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness has awarded the Institute with a mention as Unit of Excelence María de Maeztu. Moreover, the Institute is leading a Cost Action on Molecular Spintronics (CA15128) which integrates 23 countries. The European Research Council has regognised this excelence awarding several ERC grants: ERC Advanced Grant SPINMOL, ERC Consolidator Grant DECRESIM, ERC Proof of Concept Grant Hy-Mac and ERC Starting Grant chem-fs-MOF.
- Quantum Computing Devices based on Magnetic Molecules.
- Advanced photocatalysts based on electroactive porous materials with visible-light activity.
- Responsive magnetic crystalline materials: spin-crossover porous frameworks.
- Design of hybrid heterostructures based on two-dimensional materials and Metal-Organic Frameworks for Molecular Electronics and Spintronics.
"La Caixa" Foundation offers in total 57 fellowships
for talented young people to carry out research in the disciplines of Bio and Helath Sciences, Technology, Physics, Engineering and Mathematics.
For more information adn applications: www.inphinitalacaixa.org